Monday, February 13, 2017

Drinking Dice Game

I got a bad habit of buying (impulsively) cutesy stuffs (that aren't even useful at all! Like last time, I bought a mini camcorder just because I found it cute).

Once I also bought a couple of dice for a drinking game! (Gave one to my brother)

Here are my personal reactions for each value on the die.

Sip - instead of taking a small sip, we decided to use drinking straw! Personally, I hate this the most because it feels like I'm drinking beer foam.
Drink at will - I can actually enjoy my drink. But I hate it when people use this as an excuse to take too long to finish or to skip a drink. 
No drink - maybe people who loves to drink will hate this but this is totally cool with me. Like yea! 
Drink 2 cups - I actually get pressured finishing one cup because I know another cup is waiting.
Drink half cup - Totally cool with this.
Bottom up - Oh gaaawd!! I need to finish everything in one go!! And my do I feel bloated afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment