Thursday, February 2, 2017

Weapons of Doodle-struction

Not like anyone's wondering but just wanna share the "tools" I use to create my doodles.

Tadaan! Here it is!!


Not so exciting eh? 😄

Pencil and Eraser

Since I'm not an expert yet, and being human as I am, I commit mistakes. Charot.
But seriously, I draw out a sketch first because sometimes my mind is so creative that my hands can't keep up. Like, what's wrong with you hands, why you not draw this exactly the way my mind imagines it? (BUT HEY, I LOVE YOU HANDS!!!)

Uniball Pin Drawing Pen 0.1mm

I use this for tracing the sketch. And for the details, too. Very nice stroke! So sexy.

Gel Pen 0.5mm

This is to thicken the stroke for the outer parts of each doodle cause you gotta give them a sense of ownership. No trespassing on their personal space.

Doodle Pad

It's a magical notebook where doodle characters are summoned.

Those are the weapons I use in making the doodles.

And what do I use in digitalizing them?

Adobe Photoshop CS6 Portable and my magical mouse.
No graphics tablet because .. *poor*.

I rely mostly on the pen, brush and marquee tools. So fantastic you.

No comments:

Post a Comment